Lanzarote, the island of volcanoes and wine, is the pearl of the Canary Islands. We invite you to discover it!
It delights with the landscape and captivates with white houses on volcanic hills. Lanzarote, the island of volcanoes and wine, is the pearl of the Canary Islands. We invite you to discover it during your holidays in Fuerteventura.
We guarantee the most extensive sightseeing program of Lanzarote. You'll see more with us! We leave Fuerteventura with the first ferry, thanks to which we reach all the places we visit earlier than many other groups. See Lanzarote comfortably - no crowds, no rush, coach of the best transport company on the island.
- short (approx. 30 min) ferry crossing with views of Lanzarote, Fuerteventura and the island of Lobos.
- visiting Timanfaya National Park. In the place marked with the symbol of the devil we will take part in geothermal shows and go on an unforgettable journey through the fields of solid lava.
- El Golfo - an emerald lake hidden in the volcano crater
- Los Hervideros or Boiling Coast - a place where once flowing lava met with ocean waves
- View of Salinas del Janubio - the largest salinas of the Canary Islands.
- Lunch at a restaurant in the Valley of Thousand Palms
- La Geria or land of wine. Tasting of the best Canary Islands wine.
- Jameos del Agua - a place where nature meets art, i.e. a volcanic tunnel arranged by the most famous artist of Lanzarote - Cesar Manrique.